Friday, January 30, 2009

NEW DESIGNS

MARCH DESIGNS
PLEASE KNOCK - Children Sleeping - NO SOLICITING
For over year, I had a note by my doorbell, that would often blow away and get wet from rain that said "PLEASE KNOCK, my kids are sleeping". Well, the UPS people and neighbors didn't notice that paper, and I would be get so mad when just getting a kid to sleep and I would hear, "DING DONG, DING DONG, DING DONG". Grrr… So I finally made time to make this board, I looked for ideas and couldn't find anything I liked, so I of course did my own original design. Hope you all like it, I like how big it is… hard to miss now UPS guy!

VINYL ONLY - Made for 8.25" H x 11.5" L board. 
Outdoor Vinyl - Gloss - 
Color options - White, Beige, Black or Fire Red.
COST $10.00 pick-up only
SHIPPED - $12.00
Just send your Paypal paypal.com payment to valuablevinyl@gmail.com




RECENT DESIGNS




No comments: