To set up payment with Paypal, all you will need to my email address :
Pay to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many options to pay for your vinyl lettering
- If you live here in Richmond, VA you are welcome to come pick up your Vinyl lettering, and pay by CASH, CHECK, or PAYPAL.
- If you are having your vinyl lettering mailed, you can pay by CHECK or PAYPAL- echeck (may take 3-4 days to clear still), credit card or debit card.
When paying with a check I will send you a confirmation email of the total price of the vinyl lettering plus the cost of shipping, before I make or send any product out. If you then have any questions about the cost, you have plenty of time to email me any questions about it before I make or send it out to you. Once I receive the check, I will send out the product the same day.
Note:There will be a $20 handling fee for any returned checks.
When paying with paypal, go to paypal.com.
YOU CAN USE PAYPAL EVEN IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT!!
Paypal is quick and easy!! You pay that day and I get confirmation of the payment and I get your product off sooner than if you mailed a check. The faster the payment comes the faster you get your product :) Make sure that you know how to use paypal. You can set up an account with them or you can just make a payment without setting up an account and set up a credit card, debit card or even do an echeck. All the questions you may have about it is on their website.
I am testing out using paypal to see how many people want to use it. I just wanted to make it easier for paying, because when you use paypal you can pay with echeck, almost any credit card, and debit cards. I use it all the time for paying for things online. Hope it makes it easier for YOU!
- Your sensitive financial information is securely stored on our servers.
- When you use PayPal to pay online, you provide only your PayPal email address.
- The merchants/retailers receive payment from PayPal without ever seeing your financial information.
If you have more questions about it, email me or visit the Payment/Paypal Information Label. I will help you out as much as I can. Thanks.