Friday, January 30, 2009

PRICING

Product Pricing
My goal is to make vinyl lettering and decals for as low as you can find almost anywhere. I have researched countless places that sell vinyl lettering and found my prices really are very low. I want this to be fun for everyone and affordable too! I do accept tips as well.
I also do group discounts. Email me and I will give you the details, IT"S A GREAT DEAL!
Here is the chart with the standard sizes with the prices. The bigger and more you order the cheaper per inch it gets. I listed the price per square inch off to the right side of the price, so you can see the significant savings.
*Double Phrase Vinyl are priced separately, as I have to print them separately and may be 2 different sizes and colors.
*Prices may change without notice, unless your subscribed to my Email List. Canadian prices will change more often because i will check the value of the dollar compared to USA dollar. Prices will stay the same unless the supplier charges me more. Should not be a significant change however.
Vinyl Lettering Prices
Under 6 " Lettering (length and height)
S/H is only $1.25 for any of these sizes/ Canada $1.75
 • 1" $1.25  Canada-   
2" $1.50  Canada- 
3" $1.75  Canada- 
4" $2.00  Canada- 
5" $2.25  Canada- 
1 Foot Lettering x Height of Lettering 
Add $2.75 for shipping/handling and packaging to each total for this section and $0.25 for each additional item. Canadian shipping/handling will be more, email me for details. If it's under 6" length and 2 inches tall shipping will be only $1.75 and $0.25 for each additional item. You also have the option of doing $4.90 Flat Rate Box for whatever can fit into it.

1" $2.00  Canada-     
2" $2.50  Canada- 
3" $3.00  Canada- 
4" $3.75  Canada- 
5" $4.50  Canada- 
6" $5.25  Canada- 
7" $5.75  Canada- 
8" $6.75 Canada- 
9" $7.25  Canada- 
10" $8.75  Canada- 
11" $9.25  Canada- 
12" $10.00  Canada- 
2 Foot Pricing x Height of Lettering
Add $3.25 for shipping/handling & packaging for all vinyl under 18" or can be folded in half under 18" each total for this section. Canadian Shipping will be more, email me for cost. However, if it's over 18" or you get multiplies I will need to get back to you on what the new mailing cost will be. Thanks.

1" $2.75  Canada-  
2" $4.25   Canada- 
3" $5.75  Canada-  
4" $6.50  Canada- 
5" $7.75  Canada-
6" $9.00  Canada- 
7" $10.00  Canada- 
8" $11.00  Canada- 
9" $12.00  Canada- 
10" $13.50  Canada- 
11" $15.00  Canada- 
12" $16.00  Canada- 

I can print larger than 2 feet, it will just come in 2 pieces. If you are interested email me for the prices and details.
USA orders-anything larger than 2 feet will be a flat rate of $0.05 per square inch. 
Canadian orders - anything larger than 2 feet will be a flat rate of $0.055 per square inch.
Tiles
Length x Height
Shipping will vary on this section. Send me an email for what size you want and I will let you know what the cheapest price I can do the S/H for.

  • 4 x 4 -  $2.50   for 5 x 5 tile Canada- 
  • 5 x 5 -  $3.50    for 6 x 6 tile  Canada- 
  • 8 x 8 -  $6.00    for 10x10 tile   Canada  
  • 10 x 10 - $8.00  for 12 x 12 tile  Canada- 
  • 11 X 11 - $9.00 for 12 x 12 tile Canada- 
  • 12 x 12 - $10.00 for 13 x 13 tile  Canada- 
*Pricing may change for International/Canadian orders based on the value of the dollar, email me if you have any questions.
How prices are determined:
The lettering is measured from the farthest point in the first letter to the farthest point to the last letter. For example, if the word is Family the measurement starts at the bottom of the first line in F, and ends at the farthest point in the letter y. Make sense?
The lettering is also measured from the highest point of the tallest letter to the lowest point of the letter that drops down lower than the rest. For example, if the word is Party the measurement starts at the very top of the P, and ends at the bottom of the letter y.
All the measurements are rounded up to the next inch. For example, if the word Family is 8.3 inches long, the cost will be for 9 inches. If the total height of the word Family is 5.9 inches, the cost will be for 6 inches.
Sayings and Quotes that are made in multiple lines, the price is based on the longest line and not just the total of square inches.
If this is confusing don't hesitate to send me an email. Look under Contact Information label. 
If you want a customized/special order that takes a lot of extra time for me the cost will be could vary but will not be more than $0.10- $0.11 per square inch. The price will depend on the difficulty of the order. I will notify you, so you will be aware of any extra cost or changes. Thanks
*Special order, is an order that requires me to spend a lot of time finding a decal or font that isn't easy to find, and I spend more than the average time making the product for you.
*Special order is also when someone notifies me that they need their product sooner that the 7-10 days that it usually takes to make and send off the product.