Friday, January 30, 2009

QUOTES/SAYINGS G-Z

There are many more to come!

. Girl
. Graduation
. Grandparents
. Inspirational
. Home
. Kitchen
. Laundry
. Life
. Love
. Miracle
. Marriage
. Mother/Mom
. Motivational
. Sister
. Spiritual
. Seasonal
. Success



. Girl
- A Princess Sleeps Here
- Princess
- Sugar and Spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of.


. Graduation
- Your future Lies in your ability to dream, for what you dream you can create, and what you create you can become.
- Class of 2009
- It's never to late to be the person you might have been. ~ George Eliot
- Whatever you are, be a good one. ~ Abraham Lincoln

. Grandparents
- Grandkids welcome, parents by appointment.
- Some of my greatest blessings call me GRANDMA
- Grandchildren complete the circle of love

. Home
- Home is where our story began
- CHRIST is the center of our home, a guest a every meal, a silent listener to every conversation.
- Because someone we love is in heaven, we feel heaven in our home.
- Home can be heaven on earth
- My house was clean last week... sorry you missed it.
- Dishes/Laundry/Trash/Floors/Dust/Beds
- Whistle while you work
- Home (overlay) Where our story begins
- No matter what, no matter where, it's always home if love is there.
- Having a place to go is a home, having someone to love is a family-having both is a blessing.
- There is no place like home
- Home is where the Heart is.
- The (Your) Household
- Welcome
- May all who enter our Home as a guest leave as Friends.
- Bless this house with love and laughter - friends and family forever after.
- There is beauty all around when there's love at Home.
- A HOUSE is built with boards and beams, a HOME is built with love and dreams
- Count your Blessings

. Inspirational
- Other people may be there to help us, teach us, guide us along our path. But the lesson to be learned is always ours. ~Melody Beattie
- It is easier to go down a mountain than up, but the view is always best from the top.
- Believe in Yourself

. Kitchen
- Never trust a skinny cook
- Family Recipes
- Bon Appetit
- Grandma's Kitchen - Taster's Welcome
- Kiss the Cook
- DELICIOUS
- Everything tastes better at Mom's table
- Good Food* Good Friends* Good Times
- (Your Name) Kitchen
- Life is short- eat dessert first!
- Today's Menu Choices: Take it or leave it
- I'm on a balanced diet - one cookie in each hand!
- Chef (Your Name)
- Wishes won't wash dishes
- Happiness is Homemade
- Sit long, Talk much, Laugh often
- This kitchen is seasoned with love

. Laundry
- Loads of Fun
- LAUNDRY Drop your drawers here
- MUD Room- the dirt stops here

. Life
- Things do not change. We change. ~Henry D. Thoreau
- If life hands you lemons, make lemonade
- It's a small world after all.
- We live the life we love and love the life we live
- It's the little things that make life big
- Life without love is no life at all.
- Life is not about the amount of breathes we take, but the moments that take our breathe away.
-The best things in life aren't things.
- Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
- I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life, he gave me life that I may enjoy all things. ~ Unknown
- Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
- Life.... it may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should DANCE. ~ Unknown

. Love
- Love makes our house a home
- Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
~ 1 Corinthians
- If I had a flower for every time you made me smile, I'd be walking in an endless garden.
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.
- Love know no limit to it's endurance, no end to it's trust. Love stands still when all else has fallen.
- A part of you has grown in me, together forever we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart.
- Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a Fairy Tale.
- Love to Live and Live to Love
- We live the life we love and love the life we live
- Fairy tales can come true, it could happen to you... if you're young at heart
- YOU WERE MADE perfectly to be loved, and surely I have loved you, in the idea of you, my whole life long. ~Elizabeth B. Browning
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you STRENGTH, loving someone deeply gives you COURAGE. ~ Lao Tzu
- KISSES are the messengers of love
- I love you, not only for what you are. but for what I am when I am with you.
- Whoever lives true LIFE will live true LOVE. ~Elizabeth B. Browning
- There is no remedy for love, but to love more. ~Thoreau
-As I have loved you, love one another
- your love is my LIGHT, SUN of all my mornings, FIRE of all my nights.~unknown
- Give your hands to serve and you hearts to love
- Our journey begins....
- ... And they lived happily ever after.
- Love lives here
- Love without measure
- Because someone we love is in heaven, we feel heaven in our home.(also in home)
- Though heaven and earth have torn us apart, until we're together again you'll be here in my heart.
- my love for you is a journey, starting at forever & ending in never.
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of beginning and all fear of an end.
- All you need is love ~ John Lennon
- If you judge people you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
- I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be. ~ Robert Munsch
-I've fallen in love many times....always with you.
-We all grow better with LOVE
- I love thee, I love but thee, With a love that shall not die, Till the sun grows cold And the stars grow old. ~ William Shakespeare

. Marriage
- For time and all Eternity
-You don't marry someone you can live with-you marry the person you cannot live without.- PURE ROMANCE
- This day I marry my BEST FRIEND
-Grow old with me- the best is yet to be- this magic MOMENT
- AMORE'
- Newlyweds
- To have & to hold
- You are my EVERYTHING
- HAND in HAND, HEART to HEART
-If I should love forever and all my dreams come true, my memories of love will be with you.
- Always kiss me goodnight.
- INSEPARABLE
- Huband of my Heart.
- THROUGH THICK & THIN
- There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage. ~Martin Luther
- I have found the one whom my soul LOVES ~Song of Solomon
- Two hearts become one
- MANY YEARS, ONE LOVE
- Remember tonight, for it's the beginning of always. ~Dante
- Forever and Always....no matter what
- MY HEART STOOD STILL
- MAN and WIFE

. Miracle
- The miracle of friendship can be spoken without words... hearing unspoken needs, recognizing secret dreams, understanding the silent things that only a true friend knows.
- There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.

. Mother/Mom
- Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs... since the payment is pure love. ~ Mildred B. Vermont
- XBOX stole my husband
- I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me mommy.
- Every mother is a working woman
- God could not be everywhere. Therefore, he made mothers. ~Jewish Proverb
- God couldn't be everywhere and that is why he made Mothers
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have 2 hands? ~Milton Berle
- A family blossoms with a mothers love.
- Mothers hold their children's hands for while, their hearts forever.
- A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.
- A mothers heart is a special place where children can always go home.
- Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood. ~ Oscar Wilde
- First my mother, foever my friend.
- Mothers plant the seeds of love that bloom forever

. Motivational
- The reward of a thing well done is to have done it. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Dare to dream

. Parents
- Your folks are like God because you want to know they're out there and you want them to approve of your life, still you only call them when you're in a crisis and need something. ~ Chuck Palahniuk
- To understand your parents' love you must raise children yourself. ~Chinese Proverb
- We never know the love of our parents for us till we have become parents.
~ Henry w. Beecher
- Chance makes our parents, but choice makes our friends. ~Jacques Palahniuk

. Sister
- A sister by blood, a friend by choice.
- Sisters by Birth, Best Friends by Choice.
- Sisters are joined Heart to Heart.
- Sisters, Best Friends Sharing Secrets, Dreams, and Love. A Lifetime of Tender Fond Memories That Keep Us Close For Eternity.
- Giggles and secrets and sometimes tears; sisters and friends throughout the years.
- A sister is someone who knows everything about you and still loves you anyway.
- Forever a Sister, Forever a Friend.

. Spiritual
- A human spirit is stronger than anything that happens to it. ~ C. C. Scott
- I am a Child of God.

. Seasonal

. Success
.

No comments: