Friday, January 30, 2009

VEHICLE MVP CLUB/VCU PRICES

Vehicle MVP CLUB/VCU Prices
Note: My vinyl machine only cuts up to 23.5 inches long and 12 inches high, so if you order anything over that size your design will be in 2 or more pieces.  I piece it together to make applying easy still.  Let me know if you have any questions.


All prices below ALREADY include S/H cost!  The price is based on ordering one at a time.  If you order 2 or more the shipping will be a flat rate of $5. IF you order several and they are over 18 inches S/H will be $5-$10.  Thanks





I also do Vehicle Vinyl Lettering for any school. Check below.

Click to Enlarge
These prices are for the "MVP TITAN"club and 
"VCU" School designs














Click to Enlarge




If you order any car vinyl over $50 I will do free shipping/handling.

If you order any car vinyl over $100 you will get free shipping/handling and 10% off total.

I can do 40 + inches send me an email if you are interested.