Friday, January 30, 2009

PREMADE DESIGNS

I have a few PREMADE DESIGNS to choose from. I can do a variety of different sizes. Email me see if the size you would want would work with the design, as well as the design number (located on left hand top corner of each design). Thanks!

We love you to the Moon and Back



Families are Forever
Count Your Blessings

4.

The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.
Sisters make the best of friends.

6.
Be your own kind of Beautiful

7.
A Princess sleeps here


8.
Good night sweet prince
9.
So many toys.... so little time

Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.
11.
Bon Appetit!



12
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light

13.
It is not our abilities that show we truly are, it is our choices.
Less is More
Dragonfly picture