Friday, January 30, 2009

WELCOME



THANK YOU CUSTOMERS!

Thank you so much for supporting me and helping us get through Dental School. I
am so excited to help all of you out with your vinyl lettering. I am still working on things, trying to perfect everything, so if you can bear with me I will still be adding and updating: information, new fonts, pictures, quotes and more..... You are welcome to order anything you would like and if I don't have what you want, please let me know and I can see if I can special order it. I will give you a cost and I will get it ordered and off to you as soon as I can. If you need a color and I don't have it, please let me know and I can see if I can get it from my distributor.

I would love to hear from all of you what things you like, so I can figure out what's popular and get tons of that product for future ordering. I am new at this and not quite sure what colors and stuff will be most popular yet. If you have any questions on anything or how to navigate the blog please let me know, send email to :

No comments: