Monday, January 12, 2009

PHOTO GALLERY


I have tons of new pictures of projects and as soon as I get the time I will get these posted and I'm working on a catalog. 
 Thanks for your patience.


Baby Designs
1.




Bathroom Vinyl

1.
2.

Children's Rooms
1. Childs name on wall
2. Vinyl sayings on the wall
Big magnet, dry erase board with the child name on it for bedroom!           Both my sons LOVE seeing their creations up on their wall.
Great idea for making with kids, for there rooms 
and for gifts for grandparents!
 Paint a canvas black, let it completely dry. Paint the child's hand white, press it on the canvas and your done. Let it dry, spray it with matte sealant, and add the vinyl lettering with there name and year.


Christian Vinyl
1.
2.
3.

Easter Vinyl
1 a,b or c               2 a, b or c



Fall Designs
1.
2.
3.

Family Home Evening Vinyl
1.

Home Designs
1.  Reminder everyday to "Count Your Blessings".
 2. I love this design I made.  
Families are Forever, with the sheer ribbon.  
 I did the same design with a wood block instead of a wood plaque.  Turned out great! 
 "Bless this home and all who enter". 
On a wood plaque.  
Great for any entryway.  

Summer Designs
1.
2.
3.

Valentines Day Vinyl
1.
2.
3.


Vehicle Vinyl
1.
2.
3.
4.

Wedding Vinyl
1.
2.