Friday, January 30, 2009

VINYL COLORS

There are 2 types of vinyl, Matte and Gloss. To compare, think of photo paper, matte and gloss. That is exactly what the vinyl finish is like as well.

- Matte has a textured finish and doesn't glare in the light as much.
- Gloss has a smooth shiny finish and glares in the light.





MEDIUM GLOSS VINYL
GLOSS/REFLECTIVE VINYL


Matte Vinyl
  • Golden Yellow
  • Beige
  • Khaki
  • Brown
  • Gold
  • Bronze/Copper
  • Silver
  • White
  • Dark Grey
  • Black
  • Pink
  • Baby Pink - NEW!
  • Cherry Red
  • Dark Red
  • Genetian Blue
  • Dark Blue
  • Navy Blue - NEW!!
  • Baby Blue - NEW!!
  • Purple
  • Dark Green/Pine Green
  • Lime Green
  • Yellow Tree Green
  • Bright Orange

Gloss Vinyl
  • White
  • Black
  • Beige
  • Fire Red
  • Yellow
  • Dark Green
  • Dark Grey
  • Dark blue
  • Light blue
  • Medium Pink
  • Light pink (new, not pictured)
  • Silver (reflective gloss)
  • Gold (reflective gloss)

Vehicle Vinyl
Vehicle vinyl has a 6 yr+ outdoor life and endless indoor life. The vinyl I have is made specifically for vehicles and for outdoor use.
If you want different vehicle color it will require a minimum $25.00 purchase.
  • Black
  • White
  • Yellow
  • Red
  • Chrome


I have a variety of colors. However, if you see a color you want and I don't have it, email me! Then we can work out a special order together. I will call my Distributor and see how quick I can get it, then let you know how long it will take to get to you. There may be a little extra charge for this, as it may cost me more to have it shipped faster. Thanks.



The vinyl I use is great quality. I use Scotch and mostly Oracal Vinyl. Oracal is what Provo Craft sells. They both have a 3-4 year outdoor life and a endless indoor life. I now also have Oracal high quality vinyl in black, white, yellow and red. It has a 6+ yr outdoor life and is best for vehicles. A lot of my business is for vehicle decals, so if you are interested let me know!